Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Thursday thru Sunday, Tudi was one of the chaperones for Krista's HS choir tour with 50+ kids. One of the stops was San Diego. She called Friday morning and said she had Saturday afternoon free, would I like to join her. Having worked my tail off for the past few weeks, I was ready for a break, so drove down to Seaport Village and Gaslamp. This is four of the choir youth who delighted me with a little singing. They were so good that I drove back this morning to listen at the church they performed in. Awesome!!! Thank you!


Here is a rare picture of Tudi and I together. No offense, but we both seem to be aging. Thank goodness it's happily, with faith, family, health, friends, fun, resources and a little maturity.


Kimber found a box going to Whitehorse and had to try the stuff on, in her bathing suit, in January. Go figure. Actually, in one of Jeni's recent posts, Kara was in a bathing suit. Perhaps it's wishful thinking.


I think it's an age/gender thing, but Kimber has at least four Princess dresses, when one gets dirty she puts another one on . It amazes me that she knows which dress belongs to which princess and readily corrects me if I'm wrong, which I usually am.

I was getting ready for the day when Kimber came in. She went in my closet and shut the door and was very quiet. When I went in, she had put my clothes and shoes over her own. Layering is definitely her style.

Clean up the forever way - being a witch or riding a pony is so much more interesting, but not very effective.

This is how we treat our dinner guests. We had a Ward family with 5 wonderful girls, Jeni's family in 6 years, over for dinner. Desert included whipped cream when Don remembered what he used to do to the kids. Lay them on the floor and squirt WC in their mouth. The trick is to overwhelm them without choking them too badly. Since it meant "legal" WC, they girls were game. This is my MiaMaid YW, a real trooper.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I love those pictures of you and Mom. You both look great, and it is fun seeing just the two of you in a picture.
Kimber sounds like a lot of fun. I keep hearing about these princess dresses. I guess we have the star wars costumes to equal the princesses.

Roger said...

I think both of the "Proctor twins" are adorable!

Julie said...

I was just thinking how great you both look. I guess you're always most critical of yourself.