Sunday, December 6, 2009

Catching up-Oct-Nov

Sean, Janey and Julie at Kimbers BDay party. That's "snow" in the backgound. Tami's BF drives the Zamboni at the local ice rink on Sat mornings, loaded the ice onto Don's trailer and dumped it on his grass. Instant, imported "snow". The kids had a blast.
Happy 4th birthday Kimber. Anything pink, purple or princess.
Happy Thanksgiving from Imperial sand dunes. Julie and Janey on Kimbers 50cc motorbike.

Kimber and Janey enjoying the sun. Thursday and Friday were wonderful. Saturday we got a nor'easter, the wind came in and there was snow on the trip home.
Our little girl Becky who can ride with the best of them. She goes most week-ends and rides with the guys - and keeps up. Glad I'm not there to worry.
Kimber and Janey enjoying Don's pre-Halloween pumpkin.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love seeing your family gatherings! What a fun BDay party for Kimber, and I really like your Thanksgiving tradition. I am happy that your family gets to enjoy the outdoors together.

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com